Welcome to my webpage! I’m Chakib Ben Ziane, a systems and networking expert with a passion for solving complex problems and building innovative solutions. With experience spanning SysAdmin/DevOps, IT Architecture, and OpSec, I’ve honed my skills in both frontend and backend development using languages such as Python Golang and JS (currently getting into Rust).
My background in systems architecture and problem solving makes me particularly adept at working on the ground floor of projects with small teams where things move fast. Whether it’s designing a network infrastructure from scratch or building a new application from the ground up, I’m always up for a challenge.
In addition to my technical skills, I have a strong interest in Deep learning with a particular focus on LLMs, always being mindful of ethical considerations. I have previously completed a nanodegree in deep learning to further my understanding in these areas. I made modest contributions on projects such as PySyft and LangChain and am interested to further explore this space.
Having expertise in both systems architecture and AI development, I specialize in building innovative solutions at the intersection of these two fields. Think of me as an AI DevOps professional, with a deep understanding of the technical challenges involved in creating cutting-edge systems that incorporate AI algorithms.
I do also have a strong interest in Bitcoin technologies and believe it will have a big impact on society.
Interested in my skills benefiting your organization? Let’s chat.
- Soon announced: A golang based bookmark and link organizer I have been working on in the last three years.
- My Github:
- Gitea: my self hosted forge.
- HugoBot: Automated content fetch and aggregation bot for Hugo data driven websites
- GUM: A simple Goroutine unit manager for GoLang
- Python & DevOps: Using python and uWSGI for agile deployment. (Mar 4, 2013 )
- Bitcoin multisignatures and its applications: A non technical explanation of Bitcoin multisignatures (Aug 13, 2014 )
- Promises Then Angular: A talk at AngularJS Paris meetup about Promises (Jan 10, 2014 )