I have a background in systems and networking. I wore many hats including: SysAdmin/DevOps, IT Architecture, OpSec, backend and frontend dev, clusters and networking and few other IT fields of interest.
On the programming side I have many years of experience with Python/Golang and feel comfortable with C-like languages. Currently learning Rust.
I also have a modest interest in ML and Deep Learning (CNNs, RNNs and GANs ) within ethical boundaries. For curiosity I finished the Udacity Deep Learning Nanodegree.
Currently focused on Rust/Golang programming and Bitcoin related technologies.
Feel free to contact me for consulting.
- Gomark: Yet an other bookmark manager
- HugoBot: Automated content fetch and aggregation bot for Hugo data driven websites
- GUM: A simple Goroutine unit manager for GoLang
- Python & DevOps: Using python and uWSGI for agile deployment. (Mar 4, 2013 )
- Bitcoin multisignatures and its applications: A non technical explanation of Bitcoin multisignatures (Aug 13, 2014 )
- Promises Then Angular: A talk at AngularJS Paris meetup about Promises (Jan 10, 2014 )