I have a background in systems and networking and have held a variety of roles including SysAdmin/DevOps, IT Architecture, and OpSec. I have experience with both backend and frontend development and am proficient in Python and Golang. I am currently learning Rust and focusing on its use in conjunction with Golang and Bitcoin-related technologies.
In addition to my technical skills, I have a strong interest in machine learning and deep learning, particularly with CNNs, RNNs, and GANs. I have completed a nanodegree in deep learning to further my understanding in these areas, always being mindful of ethical considerations.
For consulting needs you can reach me out here. I would be happy to help in any way that I can.
- Gomark: Yet another bookmark manager
- HugoBot: Automated content fetch and aggregation bot for Hugo data driven websites
- GUM: A simple Goroutine unit manager for GoLang
- Python & DevOps: Using python and uWSGI for agile deployment. (Mar 4, 2013 )
- Bitcoin multisignatures and its applications: A non technical explanation of Bitcoin multisignatures (Aug 13, 2014 )
- Promises Then Angular: A talk at AngularJS Paris meetup about Promises (Jan 10, 2014 )